- FFF Carbon Presentation to Parliament 2018 – Peter Terbrugge.
- Keynote on Energy – Dr Lars Schernikau.
- The Significance of Coal Beyond Electricity Generation – Prof Nikki Wagner.
- Current Coal Situation Global and SA – Xavier Prevost.
- Coal Mining in SA Is it still Viable – Vuslat Bayoglu.
- Bird’s Eye View of the SA Inland Market – Colin Lotter.
Multi-pollutant Emission Technology - The solution
FFF Carbon Webinar
24, November 2023
1pm – 2pm
Russian coal exports to China could reach 100-102Mt in 2023, roughly a 50% increase compared with the year-ago level, Pyotr Bobylev, department director of Russian
Editor’s note: This story was originally published by Yale Environment 360. It appears here as part of the Climate Desk collaboration. When the world convenes in the UAE
17th November 2023 By: Bloomberg Glencore is preparing to unleash a new coal supermajor on the New York market that would – based on recent performance – churn
By Mandisa Nyathi The department of mineral resources and energy has hit back at critics who have spoken against its latest draft report on South Africa